How to use Jio 4G Sim in Any 4G Mobile – Reliance started 4G all over India with lyf Mobile. But You can not use direct reliance 4G jio sim in other mobiles. But You do not need worry because we have found out solutions. After that You can use Jio 4g sim in any 4G supported mobile for data access, HD Voice calls & SMS after commercial launch.
Why We can not use Reliance 4G Jio sim in other 4G supported Mobiles.
- Because Jio SIM works only with the LYF handset it is purchased with. Each SIM number of JIO is currently paired/locked with the IMEI number of the LYF handset it is first inserted in.
How to use Jio 4G Sim in Any mobile ?
Solution No. 1
Jio sim is mainly handset locked. Every handset comes with unique IMEI number (*#06#) and all you need to use LYF IMEI number to make Jio sim work on any 4g mobile. This method will Help you from using LYF mobile since IMEI number is unique & using it with other 4G supported devices.
- First of all, ROOT your android mobile
- Install XPOSED module
- Now find IMEI Changer in XPOSED module and activate it
- Replace 4g mobile IMEI number with LYF handset
- Now use Jio sim and wait for network to go live.
- Manually create Jio settings for web browsing with APN: jionet
- You are ready to go.
Solution No. 2
If Solution no 1 is failed to work then all you need to copy text of build.prop file in LYF mobile & paste it to your current mobile’s build.prop file. But remember modifying build.prop file will cause system damage or boot loop in most cases.
- Install ES File Explorer
- Browse ‘/’ location > go to System folder & find build.prob file & copy whole texts.
- Now use LYF build.prop texts in you 4G mobile
Solution No. 3
- Actually this is not trick but it will help u still using jio 4G. All lyf mobiles support hot spot wifi. So just turn on Hot Spot wifi and use this in other mobiles.