Paytm Rupay offer RUPAY25 – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Adding Rs 250 More to Paytm Wallet, This Offer valid for only Rupay Card Holders. Paytm Always comes with exciting offers and promo codes for recharge,bill payments and add money to paytm wallet.This offer is valid from 13th July, 2016 to 10th October, 2016.
How to use Paytm Rupay Offer RUPAY25 ?
- First Download or Open Paytm App
- Log in or Sign up
- Now Go to Wallet and Add Money 250 or more
- Apply Coupon code – RUPAY25
- Done ! Your Rs 25 Cashback will be added in your Paytm Wallet
Read Terms & Conditions before use.
Terms & Conditions
- Add Rs. 250 or above using Rupay Debit Card & get Rs. 25 Cashback in your Paytm Wallet.
- Applicable on RuPay Card transactions only. No other Card will be eligible for this offer.
- Applicable for only Adding money in Paytm Wallet.
- Promo code can be used one time per customer, per Card, per calendar month.
- Single code for all users.
- Code is not applicable on any other category.
- All issues/queries/complaints/grievances relating to the offer, if any, shall be addressed to customer care @ +91 120 306 2244.
- Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet App.
- Paytm reserves the right to amend/modify /change/add or terminate the terms contained herein at their sole description or discontinue the offer without any further notice.
- The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Cashback will be credited in Paytm Wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- Rupay & Paytm reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.